Welcome to the Smith Middle School About Smith Section
This section of our website is designed to provide students/parents/guardians with the resources they need to help their child be successful. Special programs, contact information, required and optional forms, account links, and much more can be found in this section
- Birmingham Maple Clinic
- Affiliated Psychologists of Michigan
- Oakland Psychological Clinic
- Perspectives of Troy
- Great Lakes Psychology Group
Design by: Leah Cerulli and Kate Helfen
Mission, Vision & Goals
The purpose of Smith Middle School is to ensure learning for all members of our school community.
Smith will be a safe environment where diversity is embraced, and the needs of the whole child are met through innovation and collaboration. With the resources available, the Smith community will strive to provide an engaging, challenging academic experience, while promoting a balance between emotional, academic, and social needs, contributing to the success of all students.
- · All students will show growth in their ability to collect, organize, and analyze data as measured by the SEPUP science rubric.
- · All students will demonstrate growth in their ability to source and analyze a document as measured by the social studies rubric for document-based questions.
- · All students from Tier II Math Connections will show growth in their ability to make sense of problems and persevere in solving them as measured by the Tier II diagnostic interview.