Welcome to the Smith Middle School Academics Section
This section of our website is designed to provide students/parents/guardians with the resources they need to help their child be successful. Special programs, contact information, required and optional forms, account links, and much more can be found in this section.
iPad Help Center
To set up your child’s iPad at school, we need parents to:
- Review the iPad Information 2015 document (below)
- Fill out the two forms and send them into school with your child (below)
- Student Equipment Responsibility Form
- Fill in your students name, your name, school and their student ID number – then sign and date the form
- If you do not know your child’s student ID, just leave blank and we will look up
- Please also write your child’s birthdate
- Apple ID Worksheet
- Fill out entire form
- Remember, your child will need to use the password often as they download free apps so please ensure its something they can remember
- If you do not know your child’s email address, just leave blank and we will look up
Once the school receives the above forms filled out, they will set up your child’s Appel ID and configure your child’s iPad.
(The Apple ID worksheet will be sent back home with your child for your records)
Tip - To use the iPad at Home – Must Connect to Troy Network:
- Connect to Home “Wireless"
- If do not have wireless, many apps will still work at home without wireless
- Connect to Troy@Home App
- Use Student Network Login (first part of their email address)
- Student Password (their student ID)
- Troy @ Home connects the iPad to the Troy Network and Filters the Internet Sites just like on school computers