Welcome to Schoology!
The Troy School District is now using Schoology (pronounced: Skool’uh-jee), an award winning Learning Management System that offers course management, mobile learning, and a communications hub, all in one integrated platform!
With your parent account you can view your child’s:
Activities / Courses / Calendars
Grades / Groups / Updates
To set up your parent account, complete the following steps:
Create a new Parent account
If you don't already have a Schoology account, go to https://www.schoology.com and click Sign Up.
Then, select Parent
- Click on the Parent button.
- Enter your Access Code:
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you will be automatically associated to the student. To associate additional students to your account, click on the down-facing arrow on the top right of your Schoology account, select Add Child, and enter the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.
To get more information on your parent account and the features within it, click here
If you have trouble setting up your Schoology account or need assistance related to Schoology, please contact the below individual from the school your child attends:
- Baker Middle School: Lindsey Becker / email@example.com OR Zach MacIntosh / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boulan Park Middle School: Phil Lewan / email@example.com OR Jeff Williams / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larson Middle School: Charlie Tull / email@example.com OR Trevor Potts / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smith Middle School: Pat Koneval / email@example.com OR Gareth Eve / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athens High School: Adam Burns / email@example.com
- Troy High School: Katie Robles / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Troy College & Career High School: Jonathan Matthews / email@example.com