Welcome to the Smith Middle School Parent Section
This section of our website is designed to provide parents/guardians with the resources they need to help their child be successful. Special programs, contact information, required and optional forms, account links, and much more can be found in this section.
- Adventure Island
- Lunch Information
- PAC Parent Advisory Committeel
- Schedule Pick Up Information
- Schoology Information
Adventure Island for 2019 will be held at Smith Middle School August 12-15
A week long adventure discovering the skills necessary to become successful in middle school. This course is intended to enhance the transition into middle school for upcoming sixth grade students.
Through activities, games and teamwork, members of this course will be engaged in learning how to use valuable life lessons. Lessons and skills such as organization, time management and collaboration will all be explored. Each day will focus on one of the following themes: organization, respect, responsibility, safety.
Some elementary teachers are using the free Schoology and need to communicate directly with their students and parents that …
- They are using their own personal free Schoology account which is a separate system from Districts paid system being used in Secondary
- Explain that because these are two separate systems, they can’t see their elementary students account in the Districts Secondary system – they do need to log into two systems
- Provide directions on how to see their elementary students account they are using as a parent